Thursday 30 August 2012

One Tee: Three Outfits

So, I was again creating outfits at Polyvore. You can see the first one here. I was browsing the site and I came across this beautiful aztec print tee. All three outfits are created around the tee. No heels because I hardly wear them (unless its some very very special day :D). I do own heels but I am biased towards my flats, comfort being the only reason. And now, I need a similar tee! Ain't it beautiful?

Outfit One

Outfit Two

Outfit Three

Which one did you like? Let me know :)



Much Love,
Deepika


6 comments:

  1. great picks, i am following u back
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Agam :). Happy you liked the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I personally liked the second one because that blazer is adorable. Come by and check out my blog. If you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the third one...the skirt is so adorable...the tee is very simple as well as catchy.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.