Friday 28 September 2012

Soul-Sisters

Have you ever had girlfriends who make you feel like God almost planned to make them your sisters?. Luckily, I have two such friends,one of whom I know since I was in school and the other one I've never met in person. They're Priya and Dhriti. They both have three things in common, they both are pisceans, both have silky straight hair and both know me :P. 

Priya, my always-there-with-me buddy. We always wear something similar and its always totally unplanned. Last time we met, we were wearing the same nailpaint and this time same color denims (check the last picture!). The moment she entered the metro, we laughed so loudly that everyone was looking at us (and our denims, ofcourse!)

Dhriti, my customer-turned-buddy who listens to all my fashion emergencies and sometimes just random rants. I never met her in person (She lives in Bangalore, I live in Delhi), but our conversations are endless. We usually keep down the phone when our respective moms call us :D.

The outfit I am wearing here is a combination of two outfits I've already done on the blog you can check them here and here.








Our same color demins :D
Outfit Details: HERE and HERE

Much Love,
Deepika :)

12 comments:

  1. I totally have worn the same outfits (almost) with friends now and then. Love the colours and you look adorable. Also the shoes are very pretty, diggin them!

    Yellow nail paint! Me too today :P

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...so we (priya and me) are not alone :D. Thank you! I am in love with the shoes too...they're a recent purchase!

      And I recently changed to mint green :)

      Delete
  2. u look lovely and the red pants look great. Nice one Deepika :)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!!! So sweet you are Dee... :) :* mwah!!! And WE GOT TO MEET... SOON!! :D ;)
    And I love both yours' and Priya's footwear!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dheeerti!!! :*
      We will meet soon, we have to!!! :D Thanks a lot :), will let Priya know <3

      Delete
  4. loved the color of ur pants ,and shoes-wah wah !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so adorable.
    love your ethnicity.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.