Thursday 8 November 2012

Feels Good to be back!!

First of all a big Hello to everyone. Well, I managed to be away from this space for almost over a month. Feels good to know that I was missed :) (I missed you guys too, will catch up on all the blogs soon). I did come here to write in between, but I had so many ideas that I was unable to settle for any one idea and I kept bouncing back and forth. I have too much to tell you guys but let's go one by one :D. I am on a long long holiday (as I've already mentioned in my previous post). The update is I am in Melbourne. Ha! it feels good (very good, actually).
So, in Melbourne, my life is pretty much eating-shopping-wandering-meetingnewpeople :D (which, I am totally enjoying). Well, things are a bit settled now, therefore, I am back to blogging!
And here are some random pictures from the trip so far (detailed posts on the way!)
My neon orange nail paint

Strawberry Picking

at the beach

a random one at the beach

concentrate on the clear blue sky, ignore me ( I am hardly visible anyways :P)

That pretty necklace

Chicken tikka on the BBQ night!!!

at the Werribee Zoo

Rose Garden :D

One pretty rose 
Much Love,
Deepika :)

12 comments:

  1. You look lovely and very fresh and happy :)


    Enjoy!!!!!!


    Love <3
    Tanuja :)
    -------
    Meanwhile a new post is up on my blog, See if you get time :)

    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/2012/11/final-touch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Tanuja :)

      I'll check your blog for sure!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Surbhi :) I love that necklace too :)

      Delete
  3. nice pics deeps..hope u had a gr8 time..so u back to INDIA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preethi :)
      No, I am in Melbourne till January!

      Delete
  4. I love the jewlry! <3 <3
    Nice to see you back in this space Dee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dhriti :) Yeah! I wish to keep posting regularly from now on :)

      Delete
  5. You look rejuvenated! Glad to see you back, hoping to see more posts from you now! :D
    Also love the orange nail colour!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonshu :). Will post more pics soon :D

      Delete
  6. WOW, you definitely look as you have recharged your energy! It's great to have you back and I'm glad that you had such a great time relaxing and enjoying life outside the blogging world :-) Those pictures are amazing, the beach and the food are so tempting! And I love that cute necklace and your orange nail polish!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have an amazing Blog!
    http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.