Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Jewelry Corner (Organisation)

As you guys know, I have (temporarily) moved to Melbourne. New house, new room and new organisations :D. I am not a very organised person, generally, but when it comes to clothes, bags, shoes and jewelry, I am highly organised. So in my new room, I managed to create a lil jewelry corner using the stuff we generally have around our house. So, following are pictures and some tips to make your own jewelry corner:

The Corner
 I've made this jewelry corner over an orange storage cube which has some makeup and some more jewelry stored in there :D.

  • I've stacked the bangles over a tissue role holder.
  • The butterfly that holds my earrings is a candle holder. I've taken out the two holders and kept them on the left side of the stand and it hold my studs.





  •  The oxidized silver tray in the picture below holds all my rings, you can also use a glass bowl to keep your rings. I picked this up from The Salvation Army store for 50 cents.


  •  The candle holders which now hold my studs 


  •  I used a basket to store my huge pendants


  •  You can hang as many earrings as you like on the stand.Those pink and bronze earrings are my latest buys, haven't worm them yet.






  •  I've pasted some hooks inside the storage cube to hang my necklaces. You can use such hooks anywhere (on the door of your room, cupboard door etc.) to hang your neckpieces.




  •  I've placed my brooches at the base of the stand (the beige and black roses)




I hope this post gives you some inspiration for making your own jewelry corner :). I would also like to know how do you guys store your jewelry? Do share your ideas!

Much Love,
Deepika

2 comments:

  1. This is the best post about jewelry I've read, I mean, "seen"(considering its all pictures :P) in a VERY long time!! :) :) :D
    LOVEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!
    The ring holder idea is too good, I will definitely try!! ;)
    and the hooks idea for chunky necklaces has never worked for me :( it always falls off in less than a week! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... that butterfly holder is soooooooo cute and an innovative that Dee! ;) :D will try that too!!
    And I want all those earrings... :( :( *drooooooling* :( :D
    You should do an exclusive "Melbourne collection" next month.. Hehehe!!! I'd be the first one to buy!!! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.