Monday 1 October 2012

The Double Denim #InFB Remix

I love denim in any and every way, so when I came to know about the Double Denim InFB remix, I was very very excited :D. I have never done a denim on denim before, so it was a kind of challenge for me (which I totally enjoyed.) So, to put together this outfit I combined two blue shades of denim with red accents. I did the old school blue and red combo with a twist. That necklace and the braid add a desi (Indian) feel to the outfit. If you want to know how to an Indo-Western remix, you can visit the post here. I totally love this denim shirt its so so versatile I've already worn it in three different ways.







Necklace (Available HERE)
I am wearing:
Necklace/Rings/Silver Bangles: Deepika Designs
Denim Shirt: ZARA
Shoes: Lajpat Nagar
Watch: Casio
Love,
Deepika :)

24 comments:

  1. Not everyone can wear denim on denim as well as you did in this outfit, Deepika! It was definitely a great choice that you chose red accessories to add a pop of color. I especially LOVE your gorgeous necklace!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jenny! Your comments make my day :)

      Delete
  2. So diggin the accessories. :) Very pretty you are you know? Also, that shirt is amazing, no wonder you love it so much.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonshu :)). The Shirt is one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  3. Great look! the shirt is so versatile. Love all your accessories especially the watch:-)
    Kalyani
    http://klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for the inspiration — and congrats on being freshly pressed! From Shocking images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog via InFB. Totally loving your accessories, especially your necklace.
    Happy Blogging,
    Amena.
    Fashionopolis By Amena
    Connect On Facebook
    Talk On Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Necklace is so Beautiful!
    You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow look at the neck piece.totally in love with the whole idea.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loved all the accessories! specially the neckpiece:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIrl,


    You are so confidant and carry yourself so well... Just loving your style.
    Plus following you.

    Going through other posts now :)

    Here's my blog, lemme know if you would like to follow :) Plz do :)


    Love
    Tanuja <3
    -------

    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.