Friday 5 October 2012

We're Going Places

In a matter of 10 days the blog and I are travelling. Where are we going? I'll update you guys soon on that. It's a long long holiday! I'll be travelling for T H R E E months, a long awaited break it is. So, you'll finally see loads of  "photography" on the blog, I've already thought about a new category of posts for the blog (Dear Blog, I love you!). For now, I am caught up packing my stuff. With a weight limit for the luggage, I am really confused as in what to take or what to leave. Updates on the trip coming pretty soon, till then enjoy the outfit pictures :)



My favorite nailpaint with my favourite mocktail :D



The lace details of the cape

I don't remember what was I upto :D

Shirt and Cape: Janpath
Bag and Shoes: Lajpat Nagar
Necklace: Gift
Mojito: KFC (:P)

In case, you're wondering, my mom is the photographer for the outfit pictures on the blog (unless mentioned otherwise) :)
P.S I might be a bit irregular with the posts till I reach the destination!

Much Love,
Deepika

14 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for the birthday wishes
    and also for following me. :)

    Mention not for the comments I gave, you deserve them :)


    P.S. yes I hand-painted the owls on the dress. :) I'll have a detailed post soon. :)

    ......

    Keep posting :) loving your yellow lace cape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog Tanuja :) Also, that owl dress!

      Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  2. The necklace is awesome, cant wait to see holiday pics...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kalyani :). Pics coming soon!

      Delete
  3. loved this pretty necklace, all the best for ur trip, have fun girl ! BTW, is it colorbar on ur nails?
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Surbhi :) Yes its colorbar!

      Delete
  4. Ooohh, I adore the lace details! And the colour goes well with your skin tone. :D Also love the way you wore it. And do I see Krushers? I <3 THEM!

    Also Bon Voyage girl! :) Hoping to see pictures.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonshu! Yes, a lot people told me that lemon yellow goes well with my skin tonw :D. Yes, Krushers it is :)

      Delete
  5. what a hot hot nail colour. and I love the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with that yellow cardigan with the delicate lace detail! Your necklace and nail polish color are also really pretty! I wish you a nice trip and can't wait to see pictures of your long holiday vacation!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for ur comment Deepika
    maybe you would love to win an invite for a party with Priyanka chopra on 25th October
    http://www.thefashionflite.com/2012/10/party-with-priyanka-chopra.html
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. good look !

    wanna follow each other?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.