Wednesday 3 July 2013

Butterflies on my Shirt! - Day 12

Note: This post was to be published on Saturday. Then, work kept me busy and it got delayed.The good news is that I am still on with the challenge. I manage to take pictures daily, the posts get delayed somehow!

I love butterflies! Be it jewelry, bags or well, shirts! I am fond quirky prints and chunky jewelry. That's what defines my look here (the shirt and the chain link necklace). So, you may have understood by now that this outfit was planned around the butterfly shirt. Different sizes of butterflies, the blue and white color combination, everything about this shirt is just fascinating. Below are the pictures of what I wore to work on Saturday:




Outfit Details:
Shirt: One of my Flea market finds
Necklace: Gift
Shoes: Lajpat Nagar

Much Love,
Deepika


7 comments:

  1. Love your shirt!!Guess what I am looking for something like this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt…looks cute ;)

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this top! Loving your blog too..Following you on GFC :)

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...

    Follow via GFC,Bloglovin & FB?
    Participate in the giveaway on my blog to win beautiful earrings.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/2013/07/what-women-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! So pretty:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love lOve love your butterfly tunic

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.