Thursday 22 November 2012

Black Out

While you read this post, I am on my way to a weekend getaway with family and friends :). Happy weekend everyone! Lately, I am obsessed with all black outfits with a pop of color. I created one such outfit here. I had an all black wardrobe few years ago, but it has become very colorful now. Though, my love for black is slowly finding its way to my wardrobe again.









I am wearing:
Black Shirt: Ghora Tabela
Pink Shirt: Sarojini Nagar
Bangles/Earrings: Deepika Designs
Ring: HandsOn
Necklace: diva

Much Love,
Deepika


11 comments:

  1. I can relate to this because I was totally a black colour lover and only blacks once upon a time and then I found my love for colours and stuff but I still tend to go all black some days :D

    Love that shrug sort of thingie :D

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I always wore black once upon a time. Now its on and off :D. It's an asymmetrical shirt :)

      Delete
  2. so you have a great n enjoyable time with ur family and friends....
    happy weekend.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a phase in which most of my wardrobe was mainly black! But I think that have faded for the most part. I really love that touch of pink for your all black ensemble with that cute star print blouse! I hope you get to enjoy a lovely weekend, Deepika!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that phase comes into everyone's life! Thanks a lot Jenny :)

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, Deepika! Come check it out here:

    http://www.jensoutfitjournal.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. time for another black out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely ! Black and pop always works great ! And the starry print is trending !!

    Following you now !

    Hope you find time visit our blog !
    Much love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.