Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Great Ocean Road (Melbourne Diaries)

While, its winters in most of the places, here in Melbourne, we welcome summers. Yay!! (Though, summers here are not even near summers, it can get cold any minute). Except the coziness of winters, I am a lil biased towards summers. :D. So, I went to the most scenic drive I've ever been to, The Great Ocean Road. If you guys don't believe me, google it, you'll know what I am talking about! That place is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Yes, I mean it and before I go on and on about its beauty, here come the pictures:



That's my Brother :)


Ain't it picture perfect?




The Twelve Apostles





Ain't the place beautiful?
This pretty much sums up my current state of mind: “Not all those who wander are lost.”

Much Love,
Deepika

8 comments:

  1. wow...feeling dee!!!!!
    its too beautiful n full of peace.....just simply awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place and beautiful pictures, Deepika! How much I would love to be in such a warm place right now! Well, at least these pictures remind me that there is a summer I can look forward to! Glad that you got to visit and enjoy such a beautiful beach!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Lovely place it is and I love summers :D :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics :-)Great Ocean Road drive is divine!! Your top looks so pretty against the blue backdrop... me too enjoying summer time in Sydney!
    xx
    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's divine indeed :) Thanks a lot! Oh how cool! I'll be there in Sydney for the new year celebrations!

      Delete
  4. wow, the pics are mesmerizing,the sky n the ocean is so blue,never seen a blur sky like that , at least in last 5 years ! and u look great in orange too..
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Surbhi :), That is the most beautiful sky I've ever seen!

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.