Friday 18 January 2013

Bye Bye Melbourne!!!


As this post reaches you I am already on my way back to India. The last three months just flew by, I still cannot believe that it's 2013 already!. Just when I got comfortable in Melbourne, I sorta started loving it, it's time to go back. But, that's life, you can't stay in one situation forever. I just hope Delhi's winter (a.k.a Dilli ki Sardi)  treats me well ;). Although I am a summer's person, I am totally looking forward to Delhi's winter :D.

See you soon Delhi. Here are some highlights from the lovely stay in Mel :)

































See you soon Delhi :)

Much Love,
Deepika

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun ! Lovely pictures.... and welcome back to Delhi :)

    Come visit our blog sometime!!
    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun... Indeed :) Thank you.
      Will surely visit your blog!

      Delete
  2. If you commented on this post and its not visible, that is because we had some technical issues with the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and black floral top...and all the pics are just amazing. vacation feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous Melbourne pics. I'd love to visit the place sometime myself too! :)
    Welcome back to India! :)
    Luv,
    An Indian Fashion n Travel Blogger!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG - An Important Update

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's seems like you had a gret time!
    Wanna follow each others blogs on GFC and BLOGLOVIN? Let me know!
    Kisses, Gabi
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.