Monday 7 January 2013

New Year, New Life!

First of all a Happy 2013 to all (Yeah, the world did not end in 2012!).Sorry for being so late with this post! (trust me, it's lying in the drafts for almost a week now). My 2013 started on a very good note, I went to Sydney with family to see the fireworks and believe me when I say they were ah-mayyy-zing!!!.Here you can see what I am talking about:


With every new year comes a new beginning, a new chance to learn from our mistakes and move on. Not that I believe in resolutions but I feel like jotting down the things I would like to do this year. Make some kind of bucket list so that I can tick off the things that are done (sounds good!). What do you guys think? Any new year resolutions?

Source
P.S I am heading back to Delhi in almost a week. See you guys soon :)

Much Love,
Deepika

5 comments:

  1. Oooohhh!! the fireworks are sooooo good, just as you said!! :D
    Happie new year Dee! :) Have a great year and loads of best wishes to DD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dhriti :) Same to you!!! Have heaps of fun this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool !! I am sure u had fun ! Happy 2013 sweetheart !!
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Deepika! I hope the new year brings you a lot of happiness and blessings! Thank you for sharing this video, I can't imagine how amazing they were in person if I'm already in awe watching them on the screen! My husband and I watched part of it on the BBC and we said that Sydney is one those places that we have to visit one day to receive a new year! Enjoy the rest of your time in Sydney!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.