Sunday 26 May 2013

And I turned 24!

Not all girls have problem confessing their age and I am one of them. In fact, I always wondered why girls don't reveal their real age? Anyhow! It was my birthday last week and I had lots of fun on the day. A fun mani (that I did myself, by the way), lots of wishes and heaps of chocolates made my day. I had so much chocolate that I am not having chocolates for at least one week. :P

How are you all? I know, I always say I'll be blogging more often and then, I disappear. So, no words this time!!! 




And now I can publish posts directly from my phone which means now I can write posts on the go. I have loads of free time while commuting to work (the other day, I finished half of my day's work while travelling. The advantages of being a content creator :D )


Much Love,
Deepika


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.