Monday 24 September 2012

Being a Gemini

Yes, I am a Gemini and my personality is very much influenced by my sun sign. Not being able to stick to a particular plan/thing being my major problem. I do manage to handle the different personalities (I have more than the usual two :D). But always looking for something new is becoming a problem of late because my brain refuses to shut down. It thinks, thinks and over thinks at times.

I have to jot down everything in order to keep a track of my own thoughts. One moment its there in my mind, the other moment its completely washed away. Something new occupies my attention. I always carry a notebook with me (I prefer writing things down with a pencil rather than making a list on my phone). It has all my ideas,plans,designs and sometimes, just random scribbles.

Coming to the outfit, I decided to wear this skirt with a white top but I changed my mind just before putting the outfit on. I wore a black shirt instead. Very laid back and very comfortable, the outfit was perfect for the weekend.







Necklace to be launched in October Collection at Deepika Designs
I am wearing:
Skirt/Shirt/Cuff: Janpath
Shoes: Bata
Ring/Necklace: Deepika Designs
Watch: Casio

Much Love,
Deepika

10 comments:

  1. I am so diggin' the skirt. Its very pretty and the necklace is gorgeous! :)

    You look great

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the colors of ur skirt !I think its time I get lucky too,and do some janpath shopping !Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Surbhi :). Janpath is a treasure!!!

      Delete
  3. The print and colors on that skirt are very beautiful! And I think it looks great with a black shirt, although I think it would look nice with a white top, too! That necklace is also very original. Can't wait to see more pieces from your collection!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jenny! Even I thought it'll look better with a black shirt! The collection would be launching soon! :)

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.