Friday 21 September 2012

The Tie Dye Love: Day 2 at BuzzouQ

I love colors. I just LOVE COLORS. Would you believe?, if I say about two years ago my wardrobe had only one color, Black. Now,its full of colors, I have one top in almost every color. After Coral, Polka Dots and Floral Prints, Tie Die is my next obsession.The moment I saw this dress I knew its coming home with me.The fall, the fit,the embroidery, the colors, everything about this kurti/top/dress was just PERFECT! I wore this on my birthday before this.

DAY 2 of the event: You can see the Day 1 here. And this is the second day, the day we roamed about in the club, ate yummy choco mud pie (:P) and clicked some beautiful pictures. Club Patio (the venue) was a beautiful place :)

Ain't that Black Rose beautiful? I bought this from the exhibition






I was almost dancing :D

I was feeling all Filmy!


I am wearing:
Dress and Shrug: Janpath
Earrings/Cuff/Anklet: Deepika Designs

Much Love,
Deepika

13 comments:

  1. I <3 everything about the outfit!!!! :* beautiful Deeee!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Its OK to laugh sometime

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Ring. Lov'in ur blog :D *New Follower* Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Happy you liked the blog :)

      Delete
  4. That is very pretty! :)
    The tie dye tunic and your smile is gorgeous.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com
    New post is up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... Deepika, you look so adorable here with this beautiful dress! Totally agree that the tie dye and the embroideries on the dress are gorgeous! Love also how you wore it with that shrug! And congratulations for your jewelry exhibition shown on your previous post!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, the ring the earring :) wow

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.