Friday 7 September 2012

Are we ready for fall yet...

I am not! Why? Because I have not had enough of the bright colors... At least, not yet! Though I love blazers, layers and the scarfs. But still, I am loving neons and colored denims a bit more. Plus, this year it'll be extended summers for me. How? You'll come to know in a month :D

Coming to the outfit, it was created around the bright coral pants (did I say I 'was' obsessed with coral, I still am ;)). I did not want to pair it with obvious black or white so I picked this checked shirt. I went easy with accessories to let the pants be the focus.


Now, with all said, I did not mean:
  • You should not wear colored pants with blacks or whites. In fact, they are the preferred choices.
  • You should not wear accessories with colored pants (its completely your choice!) 
MPF Style Tip: This is the dress-it-down (casual) look. To dress-it-up, I would tuck in the shirt, wear a tan belt and tan gladiators or may be tan wedges. (I am slowly drifting towards tan obsession, you see ;)). Also, I would add in some arm candy.





Shirt: FBB, Pants: Custom-made (Tailored), Watch: Casio, Shades: RayBan, Shoes: Bata, Necklace: some Handicraft store

P.S I am in love with this track:



Love,
Deepika

6 comments:

  1. really pretty Deepika.... Even I have Coral pants and I usually wear them with creamish or off-white tops :) Will try with plaid too now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bee :)... I too used to wear them with whites and blacks...tried something different this time :)

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.