Saturday 1 September 2012

Please Don't Stop the Music!

Without music my life would be lifeless. If I am happy, I need music. If I am sad, I need music. And sometimes just like that, I need music. I have a song for every situation in my life. During my college days, I studied with music, it helped me concentrate better :P. While I worked as a technical writer, I always had earphones plugged into my ears. And now, music is one of the major inspirations for my designs. So, music has played a major role in every phase of my life. I can't live without music! 

Here's what I wore a few days ago (when it was raining continuously in Delhi). It was all cloudy, hence the blurry pictures. No reason behind putting that outfit together. Just random!





Watching it pour!




Yes I combined Gold and Silver and I think it looks cool :P

Bracelets Available Here

I am wearing:
Earrings/Bracelets/Necklaces: Deepika Designs
Shirt: Sarojini Nagar
Shrug: Central Market (Lajpat Nagar)
Pants: Janpath
Shoes: Bata
Bag: Worn here too

And the credit for the title goes to Rihanna's song(which, I am in love with):



Much Love,
Deepika

11 comments:

  1. Great watch!! Love that song too.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the pants and the accessories.

    I've been reading your posts and I love your blog.


    Following you now.

    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonshu :). I am so so happy you liked my blog :)

      Delete
  4. yes yes.. i love that song.. n music is my soul as well ;)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Career shifts: the heart of it

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear.. Thanks for your heart filled comment :)
    Actually what you wrote, got me an idea.. Why don't you make a short story about your career shift and how it changed your life :) and mail it to me at akanksha.boomerang@gmail.com ..
    We would publish it on our website- BoomerangPlus.in - http://boomerangplus.in/

    Please drop in at any time so that we can discuss.. or if you have someone else's inspirational story.. You can share that too :)

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will mail you regarding this Akanksha :)

      Delete
    2. I'm also a music lover and I usually like to listen to instrumental or meditation music when I go to sleep. I love how this casual outfit came together, especially with those beautifully embroidered pants. It definitely looks as a very comfy outfit, and you look super relaxed, but still very put together and really adorable!

      Jenny
      www.jensoutfitjournal.com

      Delete
  6. Thanks Jenny :). Comfort was ruling my mind when I created this outfit! Happy you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.