Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Past Week


I've been missing from the blog for almost a week now. The past week was quite strange, half of it I was recovering from viral and towards the weekend I participated in an event, which was planned all-of-a-sudden. Some of you may already know I am an accessory designer, so the event was an exhibition. I loved being a part of BuzzouQ (the event), met loads of designers, some friends and some amazing people. Creativity was everywhere! In case you want to see the pictures of what I displayed, you can see them here.

The event was for two days 15th and 16th September and here's what I wore on the first day:

DAY 1: I loved every bit of the exhibition. since I had to be moving around through the day, comfort was my priority while putting this outfit together

Displaying the earrings on the stand :D







Iam wearing:
Shirt: Janpath
Cape: Sarojini Nagar
Shoes: Bata
Trousers: Tailored
Necklace: Deepika Designs
Rose Ring: HandsOn 

Outfit from Day 2 coming up in the next post. Plus, I'll catch up on all the blogs soon. I missed reading a lot of stuff. I missed blogging (a lot!)

Love,
Deepika

13 comments:

  1. Awwwie. You look adorable. I love your hair! :) Also, the pants are pretty awesome.

    That’s a lot of accessories. I WANT!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonshu :). You can get any of those accessories from my store! Just drop me a mail :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely combination. Pastels + the neck piece is pretty.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look lovely ! And congrats on being such a great designer !I really like u stuff,its so different ! keep it up !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Surbhi :) I am happy you like my designs :)

      Delete
  4. Love the cape and necklace...you must show us some more of your work!

    Love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shubhi :). Will be putting up the inspiration stories behind the designs in the future :)

      Delete
  5. ure looking great, casual chic. The necklace looks nice, great addition to pep up the outfit

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great casual look! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.