Friday 21 June 2013

The Haathi Print: Daily Outfit Post | Day 5

Today, I woke up feeling free (not restricted by the feeling that I have to dress up for WORK). We do not have strict formals at work anyways! Anything descent works but does not mean you show up at work in ‘purani jeans aur guitar’ (you get the point, right?). The basic idea behind today’s look was to layer up on jewelry, everything else that you see in the outfit was built around that (not really, though!).

My favorite trousers paired with my favorite black shirt, it looked well but I wanted it to look fun. Then, comes in the haathi (elephant) print cape I love, it was actually a scarf that I got made into the cape and the look was complete. Its fun to put a little thought into everyday outfits, the 30-day outfit post challenge makes me do just that! I am loving it.



Outfit Details:
Necklaces | Bangles: Janpath
Trousers: Custom Made
Everything else in the outfit: No idea :P


Much Love,
Deepika :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.