Thursday 27 June 2013

The Going Gets Tough: Day 9 | Day 10

Taking pictures in the morning, putting up on the blog in the evening, it was all working out smoothly initially, but then taking the pictures made me run late for work and in the evening I had other works to do, the posts got delayed, no pictures were taken and all that!
I try my best to post the pictures that same day, but I am unable to do so and then this happens, two outfits in one post (one out of which was taken in the past :D ). So yeah, you kind of get the whole picture, right?

But I promise myself to complete this challenge and not drop it in between :)

So here you go:
An outfit from the past!
Outfit Details:
Shoes : Rubi Shoes
Cuff | Ring : Deepika Designs
Dress | Leggings : Globus

That is what I wore today!




Outfit Details
Kurti | Leggings | Shoes : Lajpat Nagar
Cuff : Incense
Earrings : Janpath 

Much Love,
Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.