Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Flower Power- Daily Outfit Post (Day 2)

Just yesterday, I was talking about not wearing layers, due to the rains! And today, I am embracing layers (that's how unpredictable I can be!). Layering is an easy way to wear the same piece of clothing in a new way every time. Also I felt inspired by Surbhi's look, where she layered with a button down shirt.


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Also worn here
Floral Tee: Thrifted
Necklace: My Design
Watch: Factorie
Bangle: Dilli Haat


P.S Have you read about the 30 day outfit challenge yet? Read it here.

Much Love,
Deepika :)

4 comments:

  1. You look cute! That floral clip is love :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ayantika :) I love that clip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Deepika, I am so delighted that u tried this look. Its even nicer with the short shirt..
    And an really thrilled for u to mention me. Thank u love ! *hugs*..
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs u back* It was all my pleasure :). Thanks for creating such good outfits!

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.