Monday 17 June 2013

The Rainy Day- Daily Outfit Post (Day 1)

The rains in Delhi = What-a-relief! I love rains but they make travelling so difficult, specially if you travel by public transport. Today while going to work, I got semi-drenched and I felt so irritated, though it got better in about half-an-hour. I totally love the awesome mausam (weather) rains bring, only if, all that blocked water on the roads vanishes!

The 30 day outfit post challenge: I've taken up a challenge to do continuous outfit posts for 30 days (except sundays, when I am usually at home!). These are going to be more of everyday outfits, something which I wear to work everyday.That's what I wore today, just a simple tunic and skinnies kinda outfit. I avoided layers purposely, so that in case I get wet (which I eventually did), it dries up quick without hassle!



Outfit Details:
Tunic|Shoes: Janpath
Wooden Beads Necklace: Gifted
Denims: Levi's
Bracelets (Do not belong to me): Designed by a Friend

Much Love,
Deepika :)

4 comments:

  1. Deepika your hair is amazing. cute outfit, simple but stylish enough. :-)

    Asta
    cactus and cucumber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked your style. very effortless chic :)
    will keep looking everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.