Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Colored Denim- Daily Outfit Post (Day 3)

First two days went just fine. Today, it started with a 15 minutes long staring at the pile of clothes lying in my closet (I usually take 5!). It was one of those 'having too many ideas but none working' kinda day. Finally, I combined these three pieces.Here comes the third day outfit. The basic inspiration for this look was tunic/kurti with the jeans. I added colored trousers and the crochet shrug as my take on the look.



Outfit Details:
Kurti: Customized
Trousers: Also worn here and here
Crochet Shrug: Also worn here
Earrings: Deepika Designs
Cuff: Janpath
Bag: Dilli Haat


A picture from the Jewelry Heaven (The place where I work!)

Much Love,
Deepika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.