Tuesday 28 August 2012

Color Me Coral

I love coral. Anything which is either coral or polka dot or floral or crochet has to be mine :D. I have too much of all the four in my wardrobe. Few weeks ago my life revolved around coral, if you follow me on Instagram, you must know! I was coral obsessed (yes, I have color obsession phases :P).. I still am, but not as much I guess, so here are some pictures of my Coral favorites from the past:

Wearing a tank over a Shirt


Wearing a Coral shrug over a white top

Wearing a shirt over a Coral floral top

Wearing a shirt over a Coral long tee

wearing a coral top with a shrug

Polka Dotted Coral Top (Love!)

The Coral Chic Nail paint by Maybelline (Middle)

The Coral Shoes :D

All the pictures are taken by me hence the self shots ;)
You may notice major color differences in the picture. They're the result of Instagram filters :P

Do you have Color Obsessions too?

Much Love,
Deepika

13 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits!

    I am an avid coral lover too..!
    :) :)

    I just became your 10th follower!

    Do check out my blog too!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amitha :)

    Will definitely check your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love loveeeee!!! I guess I'm never going to get enough of Coral!!! <3 <3 :) :D *you know why* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...we are same in that matter I guess :D

      Delete
  4. lurv ur floral top, how about we follow?
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. Just came across your blog its really nice. Hope you can visit my blog sometime.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rumela. Visited your blog and loved it too :)

      Delete
  6. I also had a coral love phase not that long ago! I think it's such a pretty and happy color! Love all your outfits, especially the first two and the polka dot shirt. But they are all super cute and I'm looking forward to see more of your outfits in the blog! And thanks again for all your sweet comments!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. Isn't coral such a beautiful and addictive color :) More outfit soon :D

      Delete
  7. The top is so simple yet so beautiful. I think its gorgeous, the pink one.

    I also like all the colors of the nail polishes you've got.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm... loving them too :) specially the "Wearing a shirt over a Coral long tee" and "Polka Dotted Coral Top (Love!)"

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.