Tuesday 21 August 2012

Artist of the Month: Adele

Source

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins a.k.a Adele is the artist of the month on MPF this month. Never heard her songs? Then your missing something huge in life. Go, listen to her songs first, that'll make you understand this post better. I love the theme of her songs. "Set fire to the rain" was one of the first songs I heard but gradually I was totally addicted to her voice. Songs like "Someone like you", "Rolling in the Deep" and "Set fire to the rain" are my all time favorites from her. Set fire to the rain is a song that I can never listen just once, I always listen to it at least twice (if not more!), its the pain in the song that's addictive! Her songs have been the inspiration to my designs as well. When somebody asks me how do I exactly get inspired by music to design jewelry, I don't really have any answer but I guess music gets me in the mood or it imbibes those creative vibes, I don't know but I feel inspired :)




Five songs that I like the most by her (though its very difficult to pick just five from her amazing collection):
  • Set fire to the Rain
  • Someone like you
  • Turning Tables
  • One and Only
  • Don't you remember


One of my favorite quotes from her:
"I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."


So, you probably can guess my favorite song by her now, in case you can't, here it is:

Set fire to the Rain


From an Adele Fan:

Deepika

4 comments:

  1. Big fan of Adele!
    Your favourites are some of mine too!:)

    love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she's superb!!! love all her songs. Loving all the music and videos on ure blog

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.