Saturday 4 August 2012

Life in Pictures

Pictures hold a very special place in my heart and my life. I take pictures of anything and everything, I love capturing moments which make me smile later. I go click click click everywhere. Whenever I am out I will at least take one picture, if of nothing else then myself :D. If you know me personally you'll know what I am taking about ;). I am totally obsessed with Instagram (an app for taking and editing pictures). I post a picture almost daily there :D. The last holiday we went on was in January. We went to Amritsar and Dalhousie. Coming back to the topic (Pictures!!), here are some random pictures from our trip :)







On our way to Amritsar


The Dhaba we stopped at for Breakfast

Darbar Sahib, Amritsar

View from our Balcony (Dalhousie)

Mirror on the roof ;)


Pictures bring back the sweet memories. It was a wonderful trip :)

Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.