Thursday 9 August 2012

DIY: Recycle your Jewelry (Part 2)

The Earrings


I am in the DIY mode these days. Today's DIY is abso-flipin-lutely easy. All you need is an old (or new) pair of earrings. I own a lot of earrings so they are the jewelry I recycle the most like I recycled last time. In case you missed the last post, you can read it here.




For this project, you'll need:
1. A pair of earrings
2. Ring base and Glue gun (you can get these at a local craft store)




Just take off the hook and wire from the earring bead. Heat the glue gun and apply some glue at the center of the bead. 


Now place the ring base on the glue dot and let it settle for 5-10 mins.



And your ring is ready :)



NOTE: You can also use jewelry glue or any other kind of glue you like.

I hope you guys find it useful.

Deepika

5 comments:

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.