Saturday 25 August 2012

Jaane Kya Baat Hai....


Jaane kya baat hai,
Jaane kya baat hai,
Neend nahi aati,
Badi lambi raat hai!


Have you ever been in such a phase of life wherein in you were so much excited about something that you lost your sleep? Sleeping simply seemed wastage of time? I've been through quite-a-few situations like these, one such situation was Deepika Design's initial phase, when I wanted to design stuff all day and night. When you're living your dream who wants to sleep, eh? I do get such creative-attacks every now and then, where I have to literally 'push' myself into the sleep mode. There are nights when I do not sleep at all because a design is stuck in my head and I would not get any sleep till I bring that design to life. Then, there is a rush of satisfaction through my blood when I see my imagination taking shape. It may seem weird to you if you have never been a 'creator' but trust me the feeling is heavenly and all the restlessness before seems totally worth it!

Does it happen with you too? How do you deal with it?

P.S Have you heard Neha Kakkar's version of this song? If you haven't you must, it's addictive!



Much Love,
Deepika

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this video and song. Although I don't understand the lyrics I have always been attracted to the beautiful melodies and rhythms of Indian music. You were right, this song is quite addictive!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you appreciate Indian music :)

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.