Monday 6 August 2012

OOTD: Friendship's Day


Yesterday was Friendship's day, my besty and I met for a coffee and we went to Dilli Haat. It rained as soon as we entered dilli haat. So we sat there,talked, had coke and watched the rain pour. We had an amazing time together :D

This is my first OOTD post, a huge thanks to all the people who encouraged me to do it. I hope you guys like it. I would like to give special credits to Dhriti who listens to all my chattering about what I shop and how I plan to wear them and gives in some tips too (I love you gal :D ). She blogs too and her blog is called Corals in a Shell.

There isn't any elaborate story behind this outfit, it was formed around the floral top and I somehow wanted to combine yellow and blue. Everything else just fell into place. I actually wanted to carry a jhola as the bag for this look but since it was raining I had to carry this bag.







A random click (I wasn't really posing :P)

The Silver Anklet

The Jhumkis 

The Photographer for the post and my best friend Priya

Rose clip from Deepika Design's Valentine's Special worn as a broach by Priya

Accessories: Deepika Designs


Deepika



8 comments:

  1. finally the much awaited OOTD post frm u! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to do more soon :). and thanks for encouraging me to do it Kuheli :)

      Delete
  2. Aich!! Thanks for the special mention.. Me touched!! :) :D
    Love you too.. :*

    And as always, I'm in love with your outfit!!! :) :) <3
    Congrats on your first 'official' OOTD post!! :D Yayy!! Hope to see moreeeee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome :*

      Thank you :). Me happy you liked it :D I hope to do more too :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Nidhi :)
      I've read your blog and I know how much u love arm parties :D and I love them too ;)

      Delete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.