Sunday 5 August 2012

The Special Bond Called Friendship

We all have that special place in our heart for Friends, don't we? They understand you even when you do not understand yourself (I don't know whether it happens with everyone but yes happens with me! There are times when I do not understand myself :P). This girl has been a (important) part of my life since 7 years! We met when I was in 11th class and it was friendship at first sight :P. We had our lunch together, chatted for long hours and did crazy things together. Our days did not complete without seeing each other :). Those were the best days! Now we both are busy with our life but the friendship is stronger than ever before. No matter what I went through in life, she was always there with me. She is Priya Sachdeva, my bestest friend ever :D

Today on Friendship's Day I would like to dedicate this post to her!

A snapshot from today's meeting :D
No matter how we busy we are we make it a point to meet on Friendship's Day every year :)

Happy Friendship's Day Everyone!

Deepika 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.