Thursday 2 August 2012

Why this Blog?

So, I created this blog around April then I totally forgot about it (random ideas u know! never always work out) then I kept bouncing back and forth not knowing whether to blog or not to blog. The main confusion being what will be the purpose of my blog, why would anyone read it! So what is this blog about? Ummm...this blog is about me! (yes I know you would say that every blog is about the blogger). Ok I confess I could not come up with something better than that :P .Music, photography and fashion are totally ruling my life right now and I have this serious urge to write about something or the other. I write, a lot! and sometimes its just about nothing specific. So I can't really decide the topic of this blog. It'll be about anything that'll cross my mind while writing! (yeah, now that makes some sense :D ). And yes I love to share my outfit pictures, I am already doing it on instagram! So you'll find look of the day, pictures of the day and my favourite music along with my creations (Jewelry Pieces). And sometimes it can be totally random :D . So yeah, follow me if you'd like to read about these things :)

To start with, let's listen to the song on my mind right now:


Last day of your life by Glass Pear

I was (re)watching 90210 from season 1, heard this song in one of the episodes and instantly fell in love with it. It's been a couple of days and I am hooked to this track. Totally!!


Deepika

1 comment:

  1. hmmm :)


    similar things have happened to me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.