Wednesday 8 August 2012

OOTD: Delhi 6


I went to old Delhi yesterday for some work. For some reason I've recently grown very fond of that place on the contrary I was scared to go to that place a couple of years ago and I never went there.Then I got a job in daryaganj in a publication house, that's when I lost my fears and now I like the place quite a lot. So I decided to take the outfit pictures there.

If was a 5 minute outfit as I was in a rush. The main theme was the black and brown combo (which I love). These denims because these are the only non-skinny ones I have. Those shoes because it was raining sometime ago.

P.S Huge bangle stacks are my new found love!







The Red Fort

I was just adjusting my shades (not posing) :P

Blouse: Netplay (Reliance Trends)
Cape: Sarojini Nagar
Bangles: Here and there
Owl Pendant: Deepika Designs
Ring: Modish
Shades: RayBan

When I am in old Delhi, this song always plays as the background music :D. I was crazy about this song though I did not like the movie at all.

Yeh delhi hai mere yaar


Deepika




1 comment:

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.