Thursday 20 June 2013

Pink and Blue- Daily Outfit Post (Day 4)

Four days down already! yoohoo!! These days went like a breeze, I hope it stays the same for 26 more days (sounds easy, eh? ;) ). I won't go into the details of the outfit as it very very simple, all the pieces just got along well and I liked the outcome :).

I have something for all the tie-dye stuff, dupattas are my favorites followed by bags and tops. I keep collecting this kinda stuff and sometimes they come really handy (like today!). They're good to add a desi (Indian) touch to the outfit.




Fishy Love: The earrings I am wearing in the post! Designed and Created by me. Deepika Designs
Read about the outfit post challenge here.

P.S I am in love with this song (On replay)


Much Love,
Deepika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts :). Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to visit.